Hi, my name is Phil Ferrari and I build and restore some of the finest award winning and “Concours d’Elegance” quality auto restorations, hot rods, and pro touring cars and trucks that you will find anywhere – from my shop located in Rancho Cordova, just east of Sacramento California.
I think you will find, from just a sample of my completed projects in the auto rebuilding, car restoration, and hot rod gallery, that the scope and quality of the work I do for my discriminating clients speaks for itself. My clients are those who only want the best and can appreciate the difference in a well thought out, planned, and completed auto restoration or hot rod project.
For those who may be interested, here is a little about about my background.
- After graduation in 1975 I worked building custom homes.
- I took college level welding classes and built cars at home as a hobby.
- One of my early projects was featured on the front covers of both Hot Rod and Car Craft magazines in 1981.
- I have worked as a welder/fabricator in a large job shop.
- I learned the machinist trade and worked as a journeyman machinist in the aerospace industry for 6 years.
- After layoffs in that industry, I worked in a high-end car restoration shop restoring 1950’s vintage Cadillac El Dorado’s and Lincoln’s for “Concours d’Elegance” shows.
- I opened my own shop “Ferrari’s Hot Rods” in 1998.
Some of the cars I have rebuilt and restored still regularly win top awards at “Concours d’Elegance” shows. I have now been doing auto restorations and building hot rods for over 30 years with the last 12 years in my own shop facilities. I would encourage you to look over some of my past projects and also view the quality car restoration and hot rod project gallery pages for more on the “from the ground up” car restoration, hot rod, and specialty performance services I can offer for your project .